For Sale - Leasehold
11-13 Hanover Buildings
0151 374 2701
Please Email us anytime with your requests or queries
Available via phone from 8am
For Sale - Leasehold
This fantastic conversion into 4 high end, luxury specification, residential apartments have been proudly brought to the sales market via Red Rooves Limited. Located in the Waterloo area of Liverpool these stunning apartments must be viewed to really appreciate what is on offer.
This fantastic conversion into 4 high end, luxury specification residential apartments have been proudly brought to the sales market via Red Rooves Limited. Located in the Waterloo area of Liverpool these stunning apartments won't be on the market for long.
* 250-year leasehold
* Total of 4 apartments spread over 4 floors
* Ground rent £150 per annum
* Service charge £1.35 per sq.ft per annum
Waterloo is located around 7 miles north from Liverpool City Centre and is a popular location among families, investors and young professionals. It is boarded by Crosby to the north and Seaforth to the south. With its range of amenities, transport links and landmarks it's easy to see why this is a popular area of Liverpool.
Within walking distance of the property South Road, is popular destination within Waterloo due to its mix of stores, restaurants, nightlife and transport links. But it's the green space and Landmarks that make Waterloo a popular destination. Within walking distance, The Marina, a stretch of open green space running adjacent to the River Mersey and runs through to the sand dunes of Crosby Beach. Here Antony Gormleys Another Place, the permanent art installation of cast iron figures facing out to sea and spread over 2-miles, the coastal pathways, beach and sports centre. There is something for everyone at The Marina and it isn't just popular among locals, people from all parts of Liverpool travel to The Marina to enjoy the calm serenity of the coast.
A short distance up the coast from Crosby are the jewels in the North West's golfing crown, Royal Birkdale and Royal Lytham & St. Anne's. These elite courses regularly host the British Open Championship, where the world's leading players compete for golf's biggest prize.
Walmer Road is situated 20 minutes from Liverpool City Centre and the apartments will be in high demand by professionals looking to combine city life with a relaxed coastal lifestyle. This residential development will comprise of four 2-bedroom apartments. Spread over four floors, each apartment will be self-contained, stylish and contemporary. With the square foot size ranging from an impressive 710-925, each apartment will give residents a spacious, modern living area with each two-bedroom apartment containing a separate kitchen area. Each kitchen in all four apartments will be fully fitted with modern wall and floor units with high gloss doors and soft close cabinet hinges. Integrated appliances consisting of a hob, oven, extractor, sink with drainer washing machine, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and dryer, all coming as standard, complement this modern design. Each apartment is designed and finished to a high specification with audio intercom. Access to each apartment will be via a communal staircase, with the development also having communal gardens.
These apartments are sure to be in high demand from young professionals, or for those looking to live close to the city centre but not wanting the hustle and bustle of city centre living. A great location, matched with a fantastic development, make these apartments an ideal residential accommodation.
This particlar apartment is set on the First Floor of the Development and comprises of Hallway, Lounge/Diner, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom.
Important Notice to Purchasers:
* We endeavour to make our sales fair, accurate and reliable but these are only a general guide and they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or facts. We do not guarantee or test any services, systems or appliances listed in the specification as to their operating or efficiency ability, we therefore strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalizing their offer to purchase. All measurements that are stated are only intended as guidance only and are not precise, you should therefore verify the dimensions carefully before ordering any built-in furniture, carpets or laminates.
* Intending purchasers please note that you will be asked to produce some identification documentation at a later stage as part of the anti-money laundering regulations, we therefore please ask for your co-operation in this matter so that there will be no delays in agreeing a sale for the property.
* The information issued is in good faith but does not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in this article should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Red Rooves Limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loans secured against it.